The passing rate of our CCD-102 training quiz is 99% and the hit rate is also high. Our professional expert team seizes the focus of the exam and chooses the most important questions and answers which has simplified the important CCD-102 information and follow the latest trend to make the client learn easily and efficiently. We update the CCD-102 Study Materials frequently to let the client practice more and follow the change of development in the practice and theory.
How to Prepare For B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA
Preparation Guide for B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA
Introduction to B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA
The Certified Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer qualification is intended for people who have experience carrying out the Salesforce B2C arrangement. This qualification is focused toward the Salesforce clientsa, accomplices, and Salesforce workers who need to exhibit their abilities and information in planning, assembling, and executing citing moves through the Salesforce B2C stage. Once credentialed, B2C Commerce Developer with SFRAs will have shown their capacity to construct group arrangements, estimating, yield reports and reestablishments, and revisions.
SALESFORCE CCD-102 practice exams and SALESFORCE CCD-102 practice test is valuable to get insight with the Salesforce B2C stage, B2C phrasing, and up-and-comer can investigate and tackle fundamental stage issues.
The B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA for the most part has one year of involvement with a B2C Specialist job. This test manage is intended to assist applicants with assessing their availability to pass the B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA test. This guide gives data about the intended interest group for the certificate test, suggested preparing and documentation, and a total rundown of test goals-all with the aim of assisting applicants with accomplishing a passing score. Salesforce strongly suggests a blend of hands on experience and self-study to expand the probability of finishing the test. The B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA competitor has insight with the Salesforce B2C arrangement, and has what it takes and information on the accompanying ideas:
- Configure a powerful statement format utilizing quote terms, line segments, layout areas and substance
- Configure groups (highlights, alternatives, choice imperatives, setup ascribes) and item
- Given a situation, recognize the proper valuing technique (markdown plans, block estimating, contracted costs, membership evaluating, percent-of-complete)
- Knowledgeable about B2C bundle level settings and oversaw bundle contemplations
- Configure client consents, record types, page formats, and field sets
- Utilize the requesting and contracting measure
- Familiarity with local and progressed endorsements
Ordinary occupation parts of a B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA applicant may include:
- Technical Architect
- Sales Ops
- Implementation Consultant
- Product Manager
Difficulty in Attempting B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA
Candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment.
This exam requires all candidate attention with practice. So, if candidate wants to pass this Salesforce exam with good grades then he has to choose the right preparation material. By passing the Salesforce exam can make a lot of difference in your career. Many candidates wants to achieve success in the Salesforce exam but they are failing in it. Because of their wrong selection but if the candidate can get valid and latest Salesforce study material then he can easily get good grades in the Salesforce exam. BraindumpsPass providing many Salesforce exam questions that help the candidate to get success in the Salesforce PDI test. Our exam dumps are specially designed for those who want to get their desired results in the just first attempt. Salesforce questions provided by BraindumpsPass make candidate preparation material more impactful and the best part is that the training material provided by BraindumpsPass for Salesforce exams are designed by our experts in the several fields of the IT industry.
Smart Candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. BraindumpsPass expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don't forget to practice exam dumps which been written by our expert team. Both of these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks. Our SALESFORCE CCD-102 exam dumps and SALESFORCE CCD-102 exam dumps pdf have all the content to pass the certification exam.
No Need to Installing Software for the Salesforce CCD-102 Web-Based Pracitce Test
We can say that how many the CCD-102 certifications you get and obtain qualification certificates, to some extent determines your future employment and development, as a result, the CCD-102 exam guide is committed to helping you become a competitive workforce, let you have no trouble back at home. Actually, just think of our CCD-102 Test Prep as the best way to pass the exam is myopic. They can not only achieve this, but ingeniously help you remember more content at the same time.
Who should take the B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA
Typical job roles of a B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA candidate may include:
- Sales Ops
- Technical Architect
- Implementation Consultant
- Pricing Manager
Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA Sample Questions (Q140-Q145):
NEW QUESTION # 140
An Architect is documenting the technical design for a single B2C Commerce storefront. The Client has a business requirement to provide pricing that is customized to specific groups:
* 50 different pricing groups of customers
* 30 different pricing groups of employees
* 10 different pricing groups of vendors
Which items should the Architect include in the design in order to set applicable price books based on these requirements'' Choose 2 answers
- A. - 50 customer groups for customers
- 30 customer groups for employees
- 10 customer groups for vendors
- B. - One customer group and SO subgroups for customers
- One customer group and 30 subgroups for employees
- One customer group and 10 subgroups for vendors
- C. - One campaign and multiple promotions for each customer group
- D. - One promotion and 50 campaigns for customers
- One promotion and 30 campaigns for employees
- One promotion and 10 campaigns for vendors
NEW QUESTION # 141
A developer is given the requirement to add a step to the existing business logic of the registration process. How should the developer modify the route that handles the customer registration?
- A. Extend the route with new functionality.
- B. Override the route with new functionality.
- C. Change the controller route with new functionality.
- D. Copy the code from the original route to a new controller route, and change it.
NEW QUESTION # 142
The Client is creating a new Storefront and their requirements include:
* ApplePay support
* Log -n through a standard OAuth2 social media account
* One Okie checkout process
* Ay B testing for promotions
Which two items require technical documentation for customizing the Storefront Reference Architecture?
Choose 2 answers
- A. ApplePay support
- B. One Click checkout process
- C. log in through a standard OAuth2 social media account
- D. A/B testing for promotions
NEW QUESTION # 143
Universal Containers wants to add a model field to each product. Products will have locale-specific model values.
How should the Digital Developer implement the requirement?
- A. Set the model field as a localizable attribute.
- B. Add model to a new custom object with localizable attributes.
- C. Store translated model values in different fields; one field for each locale.
- D. Utilize resource bundles for translatable values.
NEW QUESTION # 144
The Client currently manages Customers, Inventory, and Product Information with dedicated backend systems as shown In the Systems Diagram below. There is also an external Email Marketing System (EMS) in place. The EMS needs order data to email recommendations to customers using an existing email campaign. These recommendations should be to only send for products that are in stock. The EMS has no access to the backend systems so this data should come from the Salesforce B2C Commerce site.
Which relationships should be added to the Systems Diagram to complete it and fulfill the chant requirements necessary for the email campaign?
- A. Order and Inventory should be exported from Production. Products should be exported from Staging. Customers should be exported from the external Customer Management System.
- B. Order, Customer, and Inventory data should be exported from Production. Product data should be exported from staging.
- C. Order, Customer, and Product data should be exported from Staging. Inventory data should be exported from Production.
- D. Order and Customer data should be exported from Production. Product and Inventory data should be exported from Staging.
NEW QUESTION # 145
CCD-102 Exam Demo: https://www.braindumpspass.com/Salesforce/CCD-102-practice-exam-dumps.html