P.S. Free 2023 Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by itPass4sure: https://drive.google.com/open?id=143ABPSeVff_Zly_ntVWmqvU-TKawncjf
We offer you free demo for NSE7_PBC-6.4 pdf dumps. You can check out the questions quality and usability of our training material before you buy. Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 questions are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy with accurate answers. If you prepare for your exams using itPass4sure NSE7_PBC-6.4 practice torrent, it is easy to succeed for your certification in the first attempt. Besides, we offer the money refund policy, in case of failure, you can ask for full refund.
Advantages of Passing Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Certification
- The demand for IT experts with Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 certification is increasing every year. You can easily get a job after passing the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam because the demand for Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 certified professionals is increasing day by day.
- If you have Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 certification, it's easy for you to find a job and work as a high paying job as compared to others without Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 certification.
- Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Certification is globally accepted certificate. You will have a higher value in IT industry if you pass the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam.
- You can find many options after passing the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam.
What is the duration, language, and format of the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam
Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Language: English, French and Spanish.
- Length of Examination: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing score: 75%
>> Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Key Concepts <<
NSE7_PBC-6.4 Valid Study Notes, NSE7_PBC-6.4 Latest Exam Experience
We can proudly claim that you can successfully pass the exam just on the condition that you study with our NSE7_PBC-6.4 preparation materials for 20 to 30 hours. And not only you will get the most rewards but also you will get an amazing study experience by our Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 NSE7_PBC-6.4 Exam Questions. For we have three different versions of our Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 study guide, and you will have different feelings if you have a try on them.
Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 Sample Questions (Q20-Q25):
NEW QUESTION # 20
You need to deploy FortiGate VM devices in a highly available topology in the Microsoft Azure cloud. The following are the requirements of your deployment:
* Two FortiGate devices must be deployed; each in a different availability zone.
* Each FortiGate requires two virtual network interfaces: one will connect to a public subnet and the other will connect to a private subnet.
* An external Microsoft Azure load balancer will distribute ingress traffic to both FortiGate devices in an active- active topology.
* An internal Microsoft Azure load balancer will distribute egress traffic from protected virtual machines to both FortiGate devices in an active-active topology.
* Traffic should be accepted or denied by a firewall policy in the same way by either FortiGate device in this topology.
Which FortiOS CLI configuration can help reduce the administrative effort required to maintain the FortiGate devices, by synchronizing firewall policy and object configuration between the FortiGate devices?
- A. config system ha
- B. config system sdn-connector
- C. config system auto-scale
- D. config system session-sync
NEW QUESTION # 21
You have been asked to secure your organization's salesforce application that is running on Microsoft Azure, and find an effective method for inspecting shadow IT activities in the organization. After an initial investigation, you find that many users access the salesforce application remotely as well as on-premises.
Your goal is to find a way to get more visibility, control over shadow IT-related activities, and identify any data leaks in the salesforce application.
Which three steps should you take to achieve your goal? (Choose three.)
- A. Deploy and configure FortiCWP with a workload guardian license.
- B. Deploy and configure FortiGate with Security Fabric solutions, and FortiCWP with a storage guardian advance license.
- C. Deploy and configure FortiCASB with a Fortinet FortiCASB subscription license.
- D. Configure FortiCASB and set up access rights, privileges, and data protection policies.
- E. Use FortiGate, FortiGuard, and FortiAnalyzer solutions.
NEW QUESTION # 22
Your company deploys FortiGate VM devices in high availability (HA) (active-active) mode with Microsoft Azure load balancers using the Microsoft Azure ARM template. Your senior administrator instructs you to connect to one of the FortiGate devices and configure the necessary firewall rules. However, you are not sure now to obtain the correct public IP address of the deployed FortiGate VM and identify the access ports.
How do you obtain the public IP address of the FortiGate VM and identify the correct ports to access the device?
- A. In the configured load balancer, access the inbound NAT rules section.
- B. In the configured load balancer, access the health probes section.
- C. In the configured load balancer, access the inbound and outbound NAT rules section.
- D. In the configured load balancer, access the backend pools section.
NEW QUESTION # 23
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows a topology where multiple connections from clients to the same FortiGate-VM instance, regardless of the protocol being used, are required.
Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. The Cloud Load Balancer Session Affinity setting should be changed to CLIENT_IP.
- B. The design shows an active-passive FortiGate-VM architecture.
- C. The Cloud Load Balancer Session Affinity setting should use the default value.
- D. The design shows an active-active FortiGate-VM architecture.
NEW QUESTION # 24
When an organization deploys a FortiGate-VM in a high availability (HA) (active/active) architecture in Microsoft Azure, they need to determine the default timeout values of the load balancer probes.
In the event of failure, how long will Azure take to mark a FortiGate-VM as unhealthy, considering the default timeout values?
- A. 30 seconds
- B. 20 seconds
- C. 16 seconds
- D. Less than 10 seconds
NEW QUESTION # 25
Our NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam dumps provide you the best learning opportunity with employing minimum efforts while the results are pleasantly surprising beyond your expectations. The quality of our NSE7_PBC-6.4 praparation materials is outstanding and famous. We can claim that if you study with our NSE7_PBC-6.4 learning guide for 20 to 30 hours, then you are bound to pass the exam with confidence. Meanwhile, you will enjoy the study expecience for there are three different versions to choose from.
NSE7_PBC-6.4 Valid Study Notes: https://www.itpass4sure.com/NSE7_PBC-6.4-practice-exam.html
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of itPass4sure NSE7_PBC-6.4 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=143ABPSeVff_Zly_ntVWmqvU-TKawncjf