P.S. Free & New 3V0-42.20 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by RealExamFree: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9cl7NNVyu4mwdNrIZwwxS57v0JIG3fz
For some candidates who want to pass an exam, some practice for it is quite necessary. Our 3V0-42.20 learning materials will help you to pass the exam successfully with the high-quality of the 3V0-42.20 exam dumps. We have the experienced experts to compile 3V0-42.20 Exam Dumps, and they are quite familiar with the exam centre, therefore the 3V0-42.20 learning materials can help you pass the exam successfully. Besides, we also pass guarantee and money back guarantee if you fail to pass the exam exam.
What is the cost of Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0
The cost of Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 is $450.
- Number of Questions: 57
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Passing Score: 300
- Length of Examination: 105 minutes
>> Reliable 3V0-42.20 Test Notes <<
2023 VMware 3V0-42.20: High Pass-Rate Reliable Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center Test Notes
All three formats of VMware 3V0-42.20 practice test are available with up to three months of free VMware 3V0-42.20 exam questions updates, free demos, and a satisfaction guarantee. Just pay an affordable price and get VMware 3V0-42.20 updated exam dumps today. Best of luck!
Exam Topics for Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 3V0-42.20 exam dumps:
- Architecture and Technologies- Products and Solutions- Planning and Designing- Installing, Configuring, and Setup- Performance-tuning, Optimization, and Upgrades- Troubleshooting and Repairing- Administrative and Operational Tasks
Understanding functional and technical aspects of Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 Architecture and Technologies
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 3V0-42.20 exam dumps:
- Explain the functionality and considerations of using NAT, Proxy ARP, DHCP, and metadata proxy
- Create a logical design for nsx-t data center
- Explain logical router components
- List NSX Edge VM design considerations
- Analyze performance requirements
- Explain the Distributed Firewall design concepts
- Multi-compute workload domain design considerations
- Gather customer requirements
- Describe multitier routing
- NSX-T Data Center Network Design
- NSX-T Data Center Edge Design
- Analyze security requirements
- Explain Bridge design considerations
- Describe NSX Edge cluster design
- Analyze manageability requirements
- Analyze recoverability requirements
- Describe the security policy methodology
- Explain NSX Edge BareMetal design considerations
- Map nsx-t data center solution dependencies
- Describe VRF Lite and EVPN
- Explain the Identity Firewall design concepts
- Analyze availability requirements
VMware Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center Sample Questions (Q56-Q61):
NEW QUESTION # 56
A telecom company has purchased NSX-T as part of a Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) initiative. The company wants to ensure the highest performance for network traffic leaving the virtual environment.
Which two selections would an architect recommend to achieve the customer's goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure SR-IOV for the virtual NSX Edges.
- B. Use bare metal NSX Edges.
- C. Configure Equal-Cost Multi-Pathing on the NSX Edges.
- D. Set "Latency Sensitive" option to High when deploying the virtual NSX Edges.
- E. Select Network cards that support VXLAN Offload.
NEW QUESTION # 57
What would an architect recommend to a customer that wants to extend management to an additional data center through Layer 2, but does not want to add additional NSX-T licensing? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Deploy a standalone NSX Manager.
- B. Deploy a standalone Edge as the IPSec VPN.
- C. Deploy a standalone NSX Controller.
- D. Deploy Autonomous Edge as the L2 VPN client.
NEW QUESTION # 58
Which two VMware recommendations should an architect follow when configuring top of rack (ToR) switches in an NSX-T Data Center environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure switch ports that connect to ESXi host manually as trunk ports.
- B. Use only IPv4 addressing in all deployments.
- C. Modify the Spanning Tree Protocol to increase the time to transition to the forwarding state.
- D. Configure redundant physical switches to enhance availability.
- E. Configure switch ports with a Dynamic Trunking Protocol.
Top of Rack Physical Switches
When configuring top of rack (ToR) switches, consider the following best practices:
- Configure redundant physical switches to enhance availability.
- Configure switch ports that connect to ESXi hosts manually as trunk ports. Virtual switches are passive devices and do not support trunking protocols, such as Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP).
- Modify the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) on any port that is connected to an ESXi NIC to reduce the time to transition ports over to the forwarding state, for example using the Trunk PortFast feature found in a Cisco physical switch.
- Provide DHCP or DHCP Helper capabilities on all VLANs used by TEP VMkernel ports. This setup simplifies the configuration by using DHCP to assign IP address based on the IP subnet in use.
- Configure jumbo frames on all switch ports, inter-switch link (ISL), and switched virtual interfaces (SVIs).
NEW QUESTION # 59
A customer wants to use ECMP to provide additional throughput and availability for their critical business applications. Some applications require load balancing for scale and availability.
Which two Edge design choices can an architect present to the customer? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a Tier-0 gateway in Active/Active mode and a Tier-1 gateway in Active/Standby mode.
- B. Create a Tier-0 gateway in Active/Standby mode and a Tier-1 gateway in Active/Standby mode.
- C. Configure ECMP on the Tier-0 gateway and Load Balancing on the Tier-1 gateway.
- D. Configure ECMP and Load Balancing on the Tier-0 gateway.
- E. Create a Tier-0 gateway in Active/Standby mode.
NEW QUESTION # 60
An architect is helping an organization with the Physical Design of an NSX-T Data Center solution.
This information was gathered during a workshop about ESXi Host networking:
* A total of 50 ESXi hosts to be configured as Transport Nodes.
* All ESXi hosts have a dedicated 2 × Intel 10Gbps Physical Network adapter for the Overlay Traffic.
To achieve low latency, high throughput, redundancy, and performance, which two NIC teaming policies should the architect recommend? (Choose two.)
- A. Failover Order
- B. Load Balance Source MAC
- C. Load Balance Port ID
- D. Load Balance Source
- E. Load Balance Source Port ID
NEW QUESTION # 61
3V0-42.20 Reliable Exam Vce: https://www.realexamfree.com/3V0-42.20-real-exam-dumps.html
What's more, part of that RealExamFree 3V0-42.20 dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9cl7NNVyu4mwdNrIZwwxS57v0JIG3fz